Our client, a successful and growing company, is seeking a competent and efficient Operations Assistant to work in their Head Office in Marlow.
This role is responsible for a variety of operational and administrative tasks including:
- Responding to email and telephone enquiries
- Updating the internal database
- Scanning, photocopying, filing
- Generating data reports
- Sending documents by courier
- Chasing payments and outstanding documents
- Assisting other colleagues with a variety of duties
- Eventually taking on various responsibilities for operational activity that will require careful gathering of data and the associated admin adhering to specific procedures and guidelines
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an administration, customer service, or operations role
- Previous experience in a logistics role is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel
- Willing to learn and take on a range of challenging tasks
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job