Anne Jagger Recruitment is currently working with OBE awarded design company to look for their next star. Based in Kensal Rise with a salary of £21k - £23K, this is the ideal role for someone looking to grow with a successful start-up.
The Operations Assistant is responsible for the timely and efficient processing of all orders and returns, to include, B2B, B2C, Retail, Intercompany and Internal Customers. The Operations Assistant will also assist Logistics Manager and Operations Team in daily tasks relating to transfer and inventory processing.
This role is for someone to start as soon as possible.
Sales and Return Order Processing
- Process and confirm global orders to overseas agents, distributors and customers with accuracy within KPI; Reservation of stock to customer orders; Order amendments processing per customer request; Converting B2B orders; Identification of non-compliant orders (in breach of T&C’s) and ensuring correct charges applied; Raise and process Sales return orders as directed by the Customer Service
- Process transfer orders as directed by the Planning, Retail teams and Exhibition teams
- Adjusting inventory in stock locations as advised by Inventory Manager
- Committing orders to the warehouse for pick/pack/despatch
- Provision of documentation for transportation
Documentation & Data Integrity
- Provision of Commercial Invoices for EXW shipments to the customer/customers agent or the warehouse; Completion of Certificates of Origin for Middle East customers; Produce documents required for outbound container shipments; Monitoring daily file transference to 3PL & quick resolution of failures; Daily posting of inbound data
- To book ad-hoc courier collections/deliveries as required; Manage the container process flow & adherence to timeline as specified; Manage courier deliveries and solve queries; Own the courier relationship & rates (local courier)
ECOM Customer Service Assistance
- Answer customer queries received via calls, emails & online; Ensure orders are correctly transferred from ECOM platform to internal system; Liaise with internal & external (3PL) parties for any order queries
You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail.
The working hours are 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job