It is the Operations Assistant job to make sure that the company is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients. The Operations Assistant is a role which involves supporting the Operations Manager in overseeing the production of goods and the provision of services.
- Customer order fulfilment and tracking
- Supplier relations and procurement
- Logging of sales and purchase invoices
- Guide our agents to meet our standards and KPI’s.
- Make sure that our processes are up to date, effective, well mapped and well understood by all.
- Provide support and guidance to staff.
- Collect all relevant performance stats.
- Credit control
- Logistics and packing
- Carry out and report tasks as outlined in the Operations guide
- Ensure that invoices are paid accurately and on time
Proven work experience as an Operations Assistant or similar role
Understanding of all best practices and relevant laws
Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
Ability to work flexible hours
Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation