Part Time, Temp to Perm
A new opportunity has arisen with a great company in Leighton Buzzard to join the team as a part time operations assistant.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing all of the day to day logistics (processing orders, dealing with logistical issues and queries and liaising with the relevant departments within the business)
- Weekly stock checks and reconciliation with the cold stores
- Running sales reports and complaints reports, sending to relevant departments
- Organising and keeping stock grids up to date (must be proficient with Excel)
- Tracking and declaring pallet movements to CHEP - reconciling invoices
- Calculating promotional invoices
- Checking and authorising all invoices relating to the logistics
- Proof reading and correcting product descriptions on brandbank
- Calculating and declaring the Intrastat, ESL and VAT figures to the HMRC
- Covering finance holiday periods (use of SAGE) - raising invoices and credits
- Organising couriers for sample deliveries - packing/unpacking samples
- Strong PC skills including Excel
- previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of basic accounting, Sage use would be an advantage
- Ability to work individually as well as part of the team
- Ability to be flexible with working hours when required
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then please apply now.
Please note that vacancies may sometimes be withdrawn prior to the closing date if we receive a large number of quality applications. If you are interested in this role we would advise applying immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within five working days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities. If our consultants feel your CV is relevant to another position we have available we will be in touch.