One of our very successful clients is seeking to recruit an Operations Assistant (Team PA) within their Business Intelligence unit. The role will involve assisting all members of the Business Unit to deliver client services and projects. The role will be based in London in an open-planned and energetic office environment. The successful candidate will be able to work in a busy and driven team but will also be capable of operating with a degree of autonomy.
Salary and benefits:
- £20-22k per annum
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Life Assurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- 25 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
Travel and Logistic Management
- Facilitating the deployment of employees and subcontractors, including:
- Booking and amending flights, accommodation, vehicle hire etc. via the company travel agent.
- Visa applications, submissions and collection.
- Ad-hoc out-of-hours emergency travel booking and logistics assistance.
Project Administration and Quality Management
- Drafting and updating project paperwork.
- Logging project expenses.
- Drafting project invoices.
Personal and Business Unit Assistance
- Personal assistant responsibilities to a number of Directors within the Business Unit.
- Providing general coordination support within the office to include minute taking, meeting arrangements, setting up conference calls etc.
- Assisting with the on-boarding and administrative management of external resources and subcontractors (individuals and companies).
- Assisting with the maintenance of databases, contracts and all other subcontractor paperwork.
- Alongside other Business Unit Assistants, Quality Management compliance initiative representative responsibilities, including:
- Assisting with the implementation, management and audit of internal processes, including quality management, health and safety, enterprise risk assessments and briefing sheets.
- Assisting with designing and maintaining report templates.
The key qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- A university degree (or equivalent) plus 1+ years' work experience;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- A knowledge of corporate travel processes (desirable);
- Fluency in additional languages is considered very beneficial.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.4 ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a business intelligence and risk consultancy with international offices in Europe, South America, North America, Africa, South Asia, and the Middle East. They provide a range of due diligence, political risk and security consulting services to help their clients understand the risks to their business and to identify and implement the most effective means of mitigation.
RMS is a leading PA & Secretarial recruitment company based in the heart of Mayfair! If you think you are right for the role, please do not hesistate to apply!