We have a great opportunity for a Operations Assistant to join an established Shopping Centre in Rochdale.
This key position will report directly to the Centre Manager and hold responsibility for all site administration whilst working closely with the Operations Manager on wider operational delivery aspects for the scheme.
Key duties include: -
- Health & Safety administration including data capture, input and reporting
- Insurance administration
- Retailer support
- Incident reporting
- Database updating / management
- Fire inspection data capture
- Permits to work administration
- Finance Administration - purchase orders / updating processes
Candidates will ideally hold an IOSH Qualification and be keen to support key operational aspects for the scheme.
You will be required to work occasional weekend and bank holidays with time off in lieu.
This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to grow their operational experience.
Contact us now for more information.
- Database Administration
- Health Safety
- Permit Applications