Operations Assistant - Shopping Centre Management
Salary up to £30,000 plus bonus & Benefits
The role of Operations Assistant is working as part of a larger commercial property team for a UK wide Real Estate business. The position will provide administrative and finance support to a busy retail Centre Management team in the day to day running of a busy shopping centre.
Reporting to the Centre Manager the role will be a broad position with many differing responsibilities. Key elements of the role include:
- Managing and controlling financial systems and records. Accurately processing invoices and purchase orders.
- Manage the processing of recharges.
- Reporting information to internal and external clients.
- Day to day contractor management and maintaining site records.
- Monitoring compliance standards throughout the scheme.
The Successful Candidate
You will be involved in all areas of shopping centre management and have excellent administrative and organisational experience.
The ideal candidate will have related experience in a retail/shopping centre management role and be a career-focused individual. Experience in finance work and H&S operations would be preferable.
- General Administration
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'