CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Assistant to join our team in London on a permanent basis.
For this role, we are looking for a driven, self-starting individual who has existing experience ideally within a transport, Logistics or FMCG environment
The purpose of your role will be to provide a high level of support to the control and operations of the London Service Centre and ensure a high level of customer service from booking to completion.
The main responsibilities within the role are:
- Conduct pick and pack for our Logistics customers.
- Process returns in line with customer expectation
- Receiving of goods in their respective areas of receipt.
- Handling of incoming of vehicles.
- Data input into suppliers’ systems adhering to our supplier deadlines and preparation of goods for dispatch.
- Communicate all relevant issues to the first available more senior staff member and clients as appropriate
- Enter all relevant consignment information and communication on to CityTrak or other alternative system
The key skills we need you to have for the role include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication including:
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to the needs of the customer and their requests for service and assistance.
- Manages difficult customer and courier situations effectively to a positive outcome.
- Comfortable proficient
- Accurate data entry abilities
- Excellent levels of punctuality and attendance.
- Works well as part of a team, is objective and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, gives as well as welcomes feedback, contributes to building team spirit, aids others to succeed.
- Recognises that by the nature of our business, we may at times carry information or items that are highly sensitive and confidential and acknowledges and respects this.
If you feel you are able to fulfill the role described above please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria by Friday 16th February 2018.
"We do not require the assistance of agencies for recruitment - thank you in advance."
- Coordinating Activities
- Operational Support
- Operational Issues