£35,000 -48,000 + bonus and annual employee trips abroad
Are you a true all-rounder Operations professional who wants to write their own job spec?
Our client is a boutique investment firm, with offices in Paris and New York, that is growing rapidly and they seek a proactive, highly organized administrative superstar to get involved in the following duties:
- Providing support to the Compliance officer to ensure ongoing FCA compliance monitoring and producing monthly reports for senior management.
- Assisting with the on-boarding and ongoing monitoring of clients.
- Liaising with outsourced compliance advisers.
Finance (UK, US and French Entities):
- Aiding the Finance Manager in production of monthly management accounts.
- Managing purchase ledger, sales ledger and cash books.
- Monitoring bank balances and producing cash flow reports.
- Working with our fund research and client reporting teams to complete investor documents, maintain electronic records and liaise with fund administrators and strategic partners.
- Assisting with data entry into the client reporting systems.
Helping with ongoing operational projects such as fund formation
Although the ideal candidate will be numerate, this is a broader role than purely finance. Therefore my client will consider ex team coordinators, PA's, Senior administrators who feel confident in taking the next step.
As this is a newly created role, you should be prepared to take on more junior tasks as well as getting involved in strategic decisions in the long term.
- "Team assistant"
- "Team PA"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job