Office management - ensuring the office is well organised:
- Managing the team filing systems and keeping it up to date (digital and physical)
- Answering the phone in a friendly manner, being helpful to anyone who calls us and proactive about dealing with requests
- Managing office supplies, couriers and office post: organising courier pick ups, taking any post to the post office and ensuring we get value for money from suppliers - couriers, packaging, stationery, print materials etc.
- Recording office expenditure and maintaining accurate petty cash records.
- Bookkeeping support using accounts system Xero - entering purchase orders and invoice information, uploading receipts to Receipt Bank, liasing regularly with our accountant to ensure the books are in order.
- Managing the team diary and recording team holidays and sick days
- Organising team events (e.g. finding and booking food and locations for blogger events, customer evenings)
- Problem solving and finding solutions to make us run better - improving existing processes and ensuring they work for the business as a whole
Product and production support - supporting the production process, ensuring product development information flow and managing inventory levels
- Ensuring inventory levels are managed and maintained accurately through our inventory management system -creating and uploading file data, barcodes into our systems, uploading images
- Liasing with factories - supporting development of product - sending orders, creating POs, entering all product information into our systems and ensuring deliveries arrive on time
- Sampling, fit and grading support - supporting the design effort for future seasons by liasing with specialists in each area to get the job done and coordinating with sampling rooms
- Providing regular communication on overall progress to MD.
Sales and marketing support:
- Responding to customer emails and queries and delighting with fantastic customer service on a regular basis. Responding to feedback on Feefo. Dealing with exchanges and refunds.
- Uploading images and product information on to the ecommerce site (Shopify)
- Taking orders from wholesale stockists, putting them into our systems, working with our third party logistics warehouse to organise completion and dispatch of orders
- Helping stockists with information requests (creative assets, product information files, labelling and packaging requests etc) and supporting general sales activities (mail outs, organising trade shows, events etc)
- Marketing - supporting our marketing manager where possible with admin such as organising mail-outs, managing samples and sending samples to press.
Your typical working week will be spent working from the office. You may also need to do some travel to visit our warehouse, existing retailers and potentially trade shows
This role requires the following specific attributes:
- Numerate. You are very comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets. You enjoy analysing data and can find and present key insights easily.
- Strong IT skills. You can do the basics really well - PowerPoint, Word, Excel but should also be able to pick up new programmes fast You should be able to manipulate data easily.
- Detail focused and a great organizer. You relish the opportunity to organize things and make stuff happen. You have a great focus on details - typos rarely get by you - and you 'own' the end results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a positive attitude and friendly yet professional demeanour is essential along with the flexibility to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starting. You take initiative and enjoy finding solutions to problems by yourself.
- Highly organised - you have an organized approach to multi-tasking and a natural ability to prioritise
- Self-motivated - you are a goal oriented person and a fast and passionate learner
- Team playing - you enjoy working within a team to achieve a goal. You are humble and hard working.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.