Operations assistant - Database and Vetting 8 month FTC
Operations Assistant – Database and Vetting 8-month FTC - Glasgow – £25k
Do you want to work for a business with the perfect work-life balance, endless development and training opportunities and a small and supportive team?
You want to work for a high-profile investment manager in the City Centre of Glasgow, who work across various professional services clients?
You work within settlement operations or Fund administration for a financial institution or outsourced provider, and now looking for that next career move.
What does the day to day look like?
To perform the daily duties associated with all Database and Vetting functions to ensure ongoing compliance with anti-money laundering regulations, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), FCA and CASS rules, knowledge of Suitability and KYC requirements.
- Complete all daily tasks assigned to you in relation to Database & Vetting functions and requirements, including regular liaison with Investment Front Office to ensure a high client service level
- Interact with Settlement Operations and Investment Front Office representatives to ensure quality client experience
- Ensure on-boarding of new clients within agreed SLA and maintaining accurate data for existing clients.
- Perform second checking on all required tasks to a high standard
- Assist in all control processes assigned to you in relation to Database and Vetting functions
- Assist your Senior and Management where required
Are you who we are looking for?
- Settlement operations or Fund administration experience gained within a financial institution or outsourced provider, advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrable interest in financial services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages: Minimum basic level Word and intermediate level Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, with the ability to communicate well both written and verbally to senior audiences
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and summarise complex information in a professional and concise manner
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Lorna Rogen at HRC Recruitment or send your CV directly.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'