Operations Assistant Apprentice - DECODED - N1
Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Tech City Stars could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
Decoded would like an operations assistant Apprentice to work in a best practice service management environment.
Effectively operating in a first line capacity, your primary responsibility will be to provide telephone & remote diagnostic application support for a range of applications & products. Of key importance is an ability to take responsibility for the ownership, progression & resolution of incidents.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Ensuring the physical experience of the client is perfect every time
- Continually looking to find ways that
- make the structure and organisation of the office more fluid
- Attending to all administrative duties of the operations department
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so
- Assisting all operations team members where necessary
- Owning inventory, stock checks and purchasing
- Sending out weekly requirements, and confirmations for global/UK courses
- Organising technical equipment and suitcases for global pop-ups
- Communicating with external contractors
- Assisting with facilities and office management
- Sourcing venues globally
- Assisting with the management of technical equipment
- Taking ownership of setting teaching spaces
- Assist with all back-office infrastructure and procedures
- Support other areas of the business where needed
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with/who are;
- Good analysis skills.
- Keen and willing to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning.
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel.
All you need is EEWAP - Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Tech City Stars, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website - www.techcitystars.co
ABOUT TECH CITY STARS
Tech City Stars helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways - Digital Marketing, IT Support & Networks and Web & Software Development. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Tech City Stars puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well - hey presto - YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job