We are looking for a strong, hands on administrator to join our local client as additional Operations Team member. This is a new role for the growing business and will cover varied administration and logistical duties including
- Management of the sales forecasting / MRP system.
- Checking invoices received including cost analysis
- Updating spreadsheets and loading data into MRP system.
- Retrieving customers orders and inputting into System, generating production notes
- You will effectively help to supervise production to meet cost and customer service levels, whilst achieving and continuously improving on the standards set by the business and management team.
- Project work as directed by Production Manager as and when required
From an operations point of view you will be responsible for the allocation of stock, closing of works orders, planning collections from airports, raw material stock control and other general administration as and when required.
This is a 50/50 office/warehouse based role, you will be expected to spend time in all departments in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of stock management, the quality control process and order production.
You will be an experienced production / manufacturing professional and will have excellent communication skills along with the ability to plan and manage your work load accordingly.
Working hours 9.00am - 18.00pm 5 days per week (every other weekend).
Salary depend on experience around 25K.