Hammer + Halo is London’s Finest Tradesman and Property Maintenance Service, founded in 2014 by former karate World Champion, Navid Saedi. Since 2014 Hammer + Halo has bloomed and we’re now hiring once again.
At Hammer + Halo customer service is our obsession. We aim to offer a 5 star level of customer service on every single job we undertake. 'Make a customer, not a sale’, is our motto.
To that end, we’re now searching for our next truly 5 star team member. In this role you will be interacting with and supporting our awesome and highly valued customers by email, telephone, text message, social media and, occasionally, in person. You absolutely must have truly outstanding customer service skills and fluent, accent-free English. You will also have strong and solid administrative skills.
This Customer Service / Operations role will be combined with responsibility for Hammer + Halo’s warrior stance approach to the world of Digital Marketing. Specifically, you will be maintaining and updating our website, as well as managing and building upon our Social Media footprint to increase London-wide awareness of our business and brand. This will be undertaken with support from a marketing consultant.
The 5 star candidate we are searching for will be an ambitious, creative graduate with an interest in business and proven customer service and digital skills. You will be proactive, hard working and committed. This is a varied role and you will learn a lot.
Hammer + Halo is not so much a business as a family and you will be a crucial member of this dynamic team.
- Monitoring and answering incoming calls and emails
- Assisting customers with their enquiries and bookings using our CRM software
- Providing an outstanding level of personalised customer service each and every time
- Offering operational support to our tradesmen on the road, including managing their workloads and schedules and offering them administrative support with quotations, invoicing etc.
- Basic bookkeeping such as the raising and filing of invoices
- Researching and keeping up to date with the digital presence of our industry competitors
- Taking a growth focused and research based approach to updating our website
- Creating and posting daily interactions to our social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Planning and strategising to improve our appearance on Google search results
- Some office management responsibilities
- Some PA responsibilities
- Keyholder responsibilities
- Flawless spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- At least one year experience in a Customer Oriented role
- A personality naturally suited to dealing professionally, calmly and tactfully with customers, (including the difficult ones!)
- Proven experience with Social Media for business
- Proven experience with Word Press
- Knowledge of Yeost, Smush, Moz, Google My Business, Google Analytics and graphics editing packages a massive bonus
- Good working knowledge of Apple Mac products and software: Numbers, Pages etc.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job