An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our client a global business operating in the loyalty space.
You will play a key role in leading the day to day operations. You will have solid experience in operations and/ or a service delivery role and a strong knowledge of e-commerce and customer service.
You will be responsible for delivering end to end operations including customer service, fraud, and technology change requests
- Lead day to day operations
- Ensure continuous high-quality customer service across all areas
- The business owner for all technology change and incidents that may occur
- Maintain effective fraud controls- ensuring a combination of automated and manual processes with regular improvement and updates
- Use performance indicators such as KPIs and customer feedback in order to make improvements
- Optimise and improve operational processes and automation.
- Experience in an operations manager/ service delivery manager role
- Experience will ideally have been gained within e-commerce or loyalty space
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience using performance indicators such as KPIs
Please send your cv to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.