Our client based in Northampton are currently looking for an Operations and Maintenance Supervisor on a permanent contract.
Reporting to the terminal manager, the successful applicant will provide a level of leadership support associated with Terminal Storage disciplines whilst maintaining a high standard of safe and efficient operations.
Skills Experience and Qualifications
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in an engineering or operations discipline
- Previous experience at a supervisory level in process plant or operations, maintenance or engineering in a 24/7 operating environment
- Proven experience developing, implementing & evaluating system upgrades, improvements & modifications
- Problem-solving & fault diagnosis experience
- Experience producing & maintaining site documentation
- Working knowledge of plant, SHE systems & procedures including an understanding of permit to work systems and documents
- An understanding of quality systems, environmental standards & application
- Knowledge of legislation & best practice within a process environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
If you are interested in receiving further information on this position or would like to apply please forward your current CV to John Cimmerman.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"