Operations and Logistics Laundry Manager
At HJ Design Ltd, we provide quality linen hire and bespoke design services for restaurants in London, using luxury, durable fabrics and textiles. Part of the business model is the laundry operation, which is at the forefront of our customer service.
The advertised role is to manage all operations and logistical needs for the business, while being hands on and leading from the front. Working closely with clients and the team is essential, to make sure that all operational and logistical requirements are satisfied.
The objective of the Role is to maintain and work towards a consistency and reliability all year round. Operationally, the aim is to achieve the highest quality service and product finish, while logistically it is to have an organisation and team who manage and deliver the product, never letting clients down.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all relationships with our clients on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that relationships with our clients are always positive and any issues that they may have are dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally;
- Ensuring that at all times the operations of our clients are protected, stock management is clear and transparent for our clients;
- Protect, manage and maintain stock by keeping clear communications with our clients, maintain a thorough and detailed stock control and monitor and manage deliveries on a day to day basis;
- Ensure that client requests are effectively communicated, actioned and executed; Good supervision and training of the team is part of day to day role; Coaching and constantly looking for the best in the team and individual team members to achieve objectives;
- Manage, train, supervise and lead on all issues pertaining to the logistics team. This includes managing holiday cover and making sure that at all times the business is covered operationally all year round;
- All administrative work pertaining to the logistics team equipment, vans and tools are to be managed and executed;
- Direct, hands-on supervision when issues of quality, stock loss or stock mismanagement occur; Working closely with the clients and operations to ensure that any issue is rectified quickly, efficiently and professionally;
- Always strive to improve operations, service to our clients, reduce operational costs and increase profits;
- Update, track and analyse on a daily, weekly and monthly basis all Stock. Good level of computing will be required;
- Produce and present weekly and monthly stock management reports for management;
- Produce and present monthly stock purchases reports for management.
* Need to be able to commute and work from the Laundry in Canvey Island.
* Working Day Starts at 11am and finishs 8pm
* Laptop and company phone provided
- Clear Communications
- Computer Literate
- Stock Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'