Operations and Events Coordinator - Luxury Brand
OPERATIONS AND EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR (LUXURY BRAND)
UP TO £26,000 PER ANNUM + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS + FREE PARKING
Due to growth of the business I am currently recruiting for my client based in Windsor for a Operations & Events Co-ordinator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Do you have experience of organising and planning company events? Are you a strong administrator with a creative flair? Do you have a passion for luxury fabrics/interior design? If so, this is a great opportunity to challenge yourself as an Events and Operations Co-ordinator for a global luxury textile company.
- Supporting the launch of new fabric, accessory and furniture collections
- Organising small to large sized conferences, dinners and exhibitions from inception to completion with guidance and support from the Operations Manager.
- Ordering all necessary exhibition and conference services and equipment
- Carrying out cost analysis
- Helping to lift and carry furniture
- Providing administrative support
- Experience of planning, organising and delivering successful company events.
Experience of delivering company projects within budget, including visual merchandising and space planning projects preferably within a high-end luxury environment
- Strong administrative experience
- IT skills; fully proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP Business One would be advantageous
A fantastic eye for detail, colours and textures and how to handle and present special and unique luxury products
A keen interest in interiors and design
Ideally, you'll have experience of new store openings or trade exhibitions, but this isn't essential.
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Project Co-ordinator
- Project Assistant
- Operations Assistant
- Events Co-ordinator
- luxury retail
- Operations Co-ordinator
- Events Administrator
- Merchandising Project Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'