We are looking for an Operations and Credit Control Administrator to join our Operations team within our head office. This dynamic role will require the individual to handle all aspects of Credit Control for Accounts Receivable, provide a high level of support to our customers and our field based staff, and perform general administration duties as part of our Operations team.
BES Rehab Ltd specialises in providing assistive technology and equipment sourced from around the world and market-leading services to improve the health of individuals across the UK, directly or indirectly. BES Rehab Ltd has three divisions, which are supported by our Corporate function based in South West Bristol.
We are looking for candidates who have an excellent attention to detail, are strong problem solvers, and have excellent communications skills. Candidates should be able to prioritise their workload, follow procedures, be able to work on their own initiative, and have the confidence to engage in and challenge processes where necessary.
An ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys working in a small office-environment, has the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, and takes pride in getting the job done.
Specific role responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure the complete and timely payment for goods and services by customers
- Payment allocations within our ERP system
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Setting up credit terms and conditions
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Providing accounts monitoring and reporting
- Account opening checks and setting credit limits
- Working with debt management companies to recover defaulted invoices
- Ensure customer requests and orders are processed and concluded in a timely manner to our customers’ satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints and problems in a professional, timely, and courteous manner
Candidates’ levels of experience are not the main deciding factor for this position. We do ask that candidates have at least one year of experience within Credit Control and Administration. We are looking for individuals with the right personality and natural abilities to join our Head Office team.
We are ideally looking for someone to work from 0830 to 1600, Monday to Friday, which is part-time.
We offer a competitive starting salary.
Candidates must live within a commutable distance of South West Bristol.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are an ideal candidate and what you feel you will bring to the role.
The role will be vacant from 21st August 2017.
- Account Management
- Credit Control
- Customer Services
- General Administration
- Operational Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job