If you are a strong communicator within retail experience who is seeking a new role working for an award winning global company based in the outskirts of Worthing then please take a look at the below job description.
Purpose of role:
To support Store Communications and Store Operations in a professional, timely and appropriate manner utilising available communication vehicles and supporting the retail team in achieving their objectives
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the creation, editing, copy approval, collation and publishing of communications to appropriate audience and to appropriate timescales by ensuring all contributors are aware of deadlines, ensuring all communications are transmitted via the correct vehicle; i.e store intranet or email and adhere to branding guidelines
- To support the Head of Retail Operations and Communications in evaluating the effectiveness of all forms of Communications through obtaining feedback from Stores and Field Team and awareness of external Market best practice.
- To support Policy and Procedural Communications - support and advice to relevant teams on the publication of new/ updated policies.
- To own and lead the store intranet (In-Touch), leading how it is used, maintaining content and working with document owners to ensure information is relevant, engaging and current at all times
- Support Visual Merchandising and Implementation Manager with producing store Event Packs
- Support Visual Merchandising and Implementation Manager with sign off of store POS on monthly basis
- Support all other VM related communication
- Seek opportunities to find new ways to communicate to our store population in an engaging way
- Support Senior Retail Operations Manager with launch of new Intranet tool
- Support Head of Operations and Communication with UK conference planning
- At least two years experience in a Communications role, preferably within a retail environment
- Ability to produce internal communications, ensuring appropriate for audience
- Excellent communication skills required, written and verbally
- Able to manage time effectively and plan own tasks
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Commercially aware
- Confident use of all Microsoft packages including Powerpoint
If you feel that you have these skills and are available immediately then please apply today
please note that this is a temporary role for 6 months but could lead to something more permanent in the future.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job