Office Based, Newcastle Upon Tyne
£16,000 - £22,000 Dependant on Experience
Permanent, Full Time
Would you like to be a part of one of the fastest growing energy suppliers in the UK? Are you passionate about delivering outstanding customer service? Do you have strong attention to detail? Are you a problem solver?
If the above describes you, then look no further, we might have exactly what you are looking for!
We are looking for operations analysts to join our fast-past environment here at green. In this role you will be supporting data management, client reporting, trade processes, and problem resolution. You will also be responsible for working closely with Customer Service to ensure integrity of the data systems. We'll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people, ensuring that we continue to deliver our 5* rated customer service.
You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to detect issues and escalate where needed. Without question you will be a great team player who embraces change and enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
This is an exciting opportunity which will provide a great deal of learning and development in a complex industry that is the future!
- Previous experience with an energy supplier
- Experience in driving activities across teams'
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT literacy, Word, and Excel
- Decision making and prioritisation skills
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Deliver all customer monthly operational SLAs
- Monitor all unbilled supply points and ensure timely action taken to prevent ageing
- Proactively identify any operations related issues and track these through to resolution
- Produce and analyse reports to identify areas of improvement
- Provide regular business updates on operations progress to the senior leadership team
- Reviewing and improving all operations related processes
- Train and develop staff to ensure resilience around the operations function
- Ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Provide adequate resource to system development and testing of new enhancements
- Liaising with 3rd parties to support the billing outputs process
- Any other reasonable duties as defined by management
How to apply for the Operations Analyst job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Operations Analyst job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Operations Analyst, Operations Manager, Data Analyst, Customer Service, Energy, Energy Analyst, Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'