We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, ambitious and talented individual to join our team as an Operations analyst. The position will be based in our office in London. The candidate will report directly to the Head of Supply.
- As an Operations analyst you will use your unique ability and mixture of skills, style and experience to consistently convert qualified prospects into onboarded carriers, mostly using the telephone and/or email as your communicating tools.
- Those qualified prospects will mostly come from external sources of leads that you will have to qualified. Other prospects will come through potential carriers that access the web (ontruck.com) and register their contact details and proceed to make a quote with our product.
- Once you convert those prospects into onboarded carriers, you will focus on making sure that those carriers become active carriers (that actually use our app to accept and/or reject shipper orders).
- Work closely with the Head of Supply and the city team Members to develop and improve carrier acquisition and customer experience.
- Participate in various training activities.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience. Experience in B2B inside sales at an e-commerce and/or startups will be valued. Knowledge in transportation or logistics too, will be a plus.
- BA degree or higher, preferably in economics or business administration.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational ability.
- Strong intercultural communication skills, self-motivated and detailed oriented.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Shows initiative, has a passion for sales and is able to communicate at all levels.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- Competitive salaries and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- Our office is very well located in Shoreditch, London. We are easily accessible by tube, as well as close to public bicycle stations.
- We also have our HQ in sunny Madrid (Spain), which will give you the opportunity to come and spend some time with your Spanish colleagues and enjoy the Spanish quality of life.
- Flexible schedule. Though we strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'