Our client is a medium sized retail bank who are looking for a Operations Assistant to join their team. The role will carry out day to day tasks while meeting tight deadlines throughout the day. You will also be responsible for deposit bookings and reconciliations. Ideally you will have a background in deposits and know about the deposit lifecycle; understanding how savings accounts work and how interest is calculated.
- Daily reconciliation of Nostro accounts
- Position Keeping
- Settling FX, Money market, Bond and IRS trades
- Processing of treasury transactions; products to include FX, IRS, Bonds, CPs and Gilts in Olympic/SWIFT settlements
- Processing of retail deposit activity via general ledgers for new money and maturities
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of all deposits
- Creation of payment files on SWIFT or CSV files to be uploaded into Treasury edge.
- Review inward processing for cash allocations
- Daily and monthly cash reconciliation with the use of Aqua Global
- Responsible for updating processes and procedures on a regular basis
- Supports team leader on the delivery and execution of day-to-day operations
- Experience dealing with Deposits/Bonds
- Knowledge of payments systems
- Has an awareness or understanding of all relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills and attention to details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'