Operations Analyst - 6 month rolling contract - Kegworth - up to £82 per day
PTS Resourcing is currently looking for a candidate to join the Security Services Operations team within a Technology Department for a large financial institution.
Core Hours of cover are 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday and you will be required to work a 35 hour week.
As an Operations Analyst you will support the completion of daily activities performed within the Security Services Operations team, ensuring that all day to day activities are fully compliant with operational processes and procedures.
These activities may consist of (but not limited to);
- Sending/responding to customer/team communication
- Assurance of User Entitlement Reviews, monitoring, CyberArk and User Access activity, ensuring all performed within Service Level Agreements
- Responding to service issues/exceptions
- Support of service change and expansion
- Lead the redesign and implementation of new process improvement methodology
- Support automation and simplification of processes
- Production and interrogation of MI to enable effective operational decision making
- Support Audit, Risk and Control activity/support remediation activities and testing
You must have the following essential skills;
- Competent with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook & Excel
- Good customer service skills
- Competent time management & organisational skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to take direction & provide timely updates
- Confident in working to tight SLAs and working under pressure
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing operational environment
- Flexible approach
- The ability to understand new technologies and terminology quickly
If you're interested and would like to know more, please send your CV to today!
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief and sexual orientation.
- Customer Service - KPI - Excel -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"