We are seeking an Operations Analyst to work within the Administration Solutions department at Jardine Lloyd Thompson in Leatherhead. The successful candidate will be supporting Team Managers in the daily oversight of incoming work volumes, reviewing outstanding work, and prioritising work basis SLA's and client agreements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with exceptional support experience within Operations Management, along with excellent data crunching, numerical and analytical ability.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver.
The JLT Group has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since October 1987 and today has a market capitalisation of over £2.5bn. The business has been very successful and has grown substantially over recent years with employee numbers increasing from 5,000 to over 11,000 over the last 5 years. Today JLT has offices across 41 territories.
- Supporting Team Managers with planning and forecasting
- Monitoring effectiveness of operations production staff to ensure most optimal use of these resources
- Forecasting capacity requirements for effectively delivering on SLA's
- Developing a common client / customer view across UK and global sites and providing a consolidation report highlighting priorities to the CRM's.
- Reviewing work queues across sites, and prioritisation on a daily basis
- Daily, weekly and monthly review of capacity and work planning
- Reviewing individual productivity and monitoring resource effectiveness
- Analysing operational parameters such as cases/person, complete/pend ratios, lead times and bottleneck and dependency analysis
- Generating a consolidation client view across sites
- Highlighting outliers and potential crunch points
- Helping to understand resourcing constraints or demand variations where they exist
- Experience of overseeing operational workflow
- Experience of working within an operations planning and oversight function
- A good understanding of reports and operations measures
- Good understanding of Pensions Administration business is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building and customer centricity skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good at multitasking and handling difficult conversations
We offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.