Operations Analyst - Fashion
Are you interested in fashion and looking for operations graduate jobs in London Do you want to learn about the inner workings of a quintessentially British clothing brand This Operations Analyst graduate job will give you the chance to kick-start your career in the fashion industry, and learn about how to maximise profitability.
In this Operations Analyst graduate job, you will be joining a British clothing brand who specialise in luxury men's and women's fashion. Based in London, the company are well-known for their attention to detail and timeless casual aesthetic. For 25 years, they have been producing versatile, practical and high-quality clothing inspired by the brand's coastal roots.
In this Operations Analyst graduate job, you will be joining the retail operations team and working collaboratively with other teams in order to support the wider business. In your role, you will be expected to assist the Merchandiser in maintaining stock levels in stores, as well as working closely with a number of suppliers You will need to be both highly personable and exceptionally organised, as you will be required to liaise with a range of people and set up and manage delivery schedules.
In this Operations Analyst graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Allocating and managing stock levels
- Setting up and managing delivery schedules
- Working with suppliers to achieve high launch availability
- Carrying out regular branch merchandising analysis and taking action to maintain balanced product offers in all stores
- Maintaining regular contact with stores and carrying out stock transfers when necessary
- Producing sales, stock, profit and trend analysis as required
- Maintaining data and keeping all records updated
- Liaising with distribution, stores and suppliers
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- A numerical degree - the 1st stage of interviews will include a Maths / Excel task
- An interest in fashion
- Very strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to manage your time well and meet deadlines
- A real team player
- Previous work experience within the fashion retail sector would be a bonus!
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of between £20,000 - £22,000
- The opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading fashion brands and learn from an expert team of eCommerce professionals
- Hands-on training and career progression from the start
Are you searching for operations graduate jobs in London and looking to kick-start your career in fashion If you're an analytical and business-savvy graduate with great communication skills, apply for this Operations Analyst graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"