Operations Analyst / Data Analyst – Home based, working on a 3month fixed term contract, full time, Salary £16.83ph
We require an Operations Analyst / Data Analyst to work for a leading national construction hire business. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role with experience from within logistics / supply chain being advantageous, though not essential. This is a remote / work from home role.
Operations Analyst / Data Analyst main duties responsibilities:
- Update on a daily/weekly basis existing models built in Excel
- Improve existing models in order to “automate” their execution
- Develop models, pulling data from different business systems, to provide information on: - product availability - demand and capacity planning
- Contribute to the implementation of a S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process
- Present information onto Power Point slides
- Previous experience in an Operations Analyst / Data Analyst role.
- Very advance level on Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred
- Knowledge of PowerBI ideal, but not critical
- Ability to summarise data into valuable information
- Ideally from a logistics or supply chain background.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Equal opportunities and diversity: Our client respect and value differences and are passionate about their people, their customers and the planet. They nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. They are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of their people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish.
In joining the team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for their customers, their people, society and the planet.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'