Job title: Operations Analyst Apprentice
Location: Marylebone/ West End
Wage: £10,392 - £11,400
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday / 9am - 6pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/Grade 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client is an international payments service offering it's customers live mid-market foreign exchange rates via their patented matching technology. Unlike banks and brokers, they can eliminate the 'spread or margin' component from all transactions by directly matching client's currency needs, saving customer's money with every FX.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace
- Looking to offer permanent employment at the end of the apprenticeship
Job duties and responsibilities:
As an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for helping to provide a first class standard of service to clients and perform administrative duties. You will be joining a small close-knit team, working alongside operations manager, chief executive officer (CEO) or chief operations officer (COO). The role requires extensive client and front office liaison. Therefore, confident and professional communication skills are essential as is the ability to work to tight deadlines. This is an all-encompassing hands-on operations role which will offer plenty of variety for candidates with limited or no experience. All necessary training will be provided.
- Managing queries on transactions via phone, email and LiveChat. You'll be the first point of contact for our customers so an attentive and engaging manner is a must.
- Monitoring and closing of all trade settlements
- Liaise with clients, counterparties, and custodians
- Screening and verifying customer's identification
- Reviewing transactions and identifying suspicious activities. Reporting and escalating said suspicious activities to the relevant department
- Processing Orders and Payments ensuring accurate and timely execution.
- Assist in developing continuous improvement framework to facilitate process improvement/solving events to drive continual enhancement of our services.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment
- You're honest, able to own up to and rectify your mistakes fast
- Attention to detail is a must, with a strong sense of responsibility, hardworking and disciplined
- Customer service experience previously would be great. But if you genuinely care and want to help and love talking to people, that's a great start!
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A second language (especially Spanish, French, German) would be desirable
- Tech savvy - proficient in Microsoft Office, general IT skills, data capture experience to name a few areas
- Basic interests in Computer science, Engineering, hard sciences, mathematics, or accounting & finance
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'