A healthy food start-up company making 100% natural yogurts packed with essential vitamins and minerals. The company was formed by a small team of experienced food and branding experts who have successfully launched to market.This is a 3 month internship paying £1,100 per month with the potential to convert to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
In this internship you will be joining this start-up company to provide support in Commercial Analysis, Financial Reporting and Business Administration within a small team environment. This type of start-up experience is an excellent opportunity to learn about running a business and will provide the opportunity to hone skills in a number of areas and make decisions regarding your future career path that much clearer.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Analysis and reporting of commercial and financial results.
• Managing account receivable, payables and order processing.
• Maintaining smooth operations of the business through purchasing and inventory management.
• Learn about and implement best practices.
• Ad hoc Business Administration tasks.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Comfortable working with numbers, without needing to be an advanced level mathematician.
• Someone with an analytical mindset and enjoys learning how things work and can be improved.
• Someone eager to learn how a business operates from a management or owner’s perspective.
• Comfortable working with all MS Office programmes, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
• An interest in the food or healthy snack industries would be a bonus.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Lots of free yogurt.
• Very creative, young, fun small team.
• Being involved with a company from such an early stage will be an exciting challenge and excellent learning curve.
• Experience some amazing business growth opportunities.
• Best in class commercial / brand building education.
• Assuming all goes well, opportunity to stay on and quickly progress through different experiences.