* Dealing with queries from agents via telephone and email
* Action back office amendments and changing to existing bookings
* Sending out paperwork to customers
* Liaising to suppliers
* Obtaining customer information to complete bookings
* Courtesy calls to customer prior to their departure
* Assisting with customer feedback queries
* A good long-haul geographical knowledge
* Experience using a GDS is essential
* Experience in dealing with both customers and suppliers
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent telephone manner and attention to detail
* Able to work on own initiative and take ownership for completing tasks
* Professional attitude
The successful candidate can expect an attractive starting salary of £20,000 - £23,000, plus annual bonuses
HOURS OF WORK:
*You will be require to work 37.5 hours Monday - Friday; 9-5.30pm with the occasional Saturday
If you have the suitable skills and experience for the role, please follow the instructions to apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'