Working for one of the UKs leading energy companies. This opportunity offers growth and progression to the successful candidate, who will ideally have some office experience. Our client is currently recruiting for two positions, starting ASAP.
- Logging and administering jobs
- Processing completed job reports
- Processing invoices and verifying authorisation and payment by the Operations Director
- Identify error reports to raise and dispute with relevant suppliers
- Dealing with responses to disputes and queries raised
- Processing claims and ensuring they are submitted accordingly
- Identifying errors to be raised with relevant sub-contractors
- Responding to incoming general enquiries
- Some previous office experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong communicator
- Demonstrated team player (particularly in a small team)
- Good mathematical skills
- Based in Leatherhead
- 23 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- 5-7 mins walk from the town centre
- Lovely open plan, light and airy offices
- Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'