Role: Operations Administrator
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Our client are a manufacturing business who have been trading nearly 30 years and supply their product to both the UK and USA market. Their main customer is in the automotive industry but they also supply to other industries such as marine and aerospace.
- Participate in ISO 9001 & ATEX Audits
- To set up, monitor and maintain adequate and appropriate systems and controls to ensure that the company meets its regulatory and legal requirements (ATEX, ISO 9001)
- managing stock levels and procurement
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining administration procedures/systems/databases
- delegating tasks to junior employees
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Keeping personnel records up to date, overseeing holidays/sickness and dealing with performance management for the admin/production staff
- Review, design and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Liaise with external advisers and supervisory boards where necessary
- Stay up to date with upcoming compliance requirements
- Monitor compliance with the GDPR
- Assist MD with projects and implementing/ liaising to ensure implemented
- Assisting Sales Director with Directors report
- supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
The successful candidate:
- You must have experience of working in a business with an ISO accreditation. You will have been instrumental in either gaining the accreditation or maintaining it.
- Any knowledge of the ATEX accreditation would be desirable but not essential
- Strong Leadership Skills, can demonstrate proven ability to deal with personnel/performance management issues.
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Adaptability - ever changing work environment with multiple demands
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills (both with staff and customers/suppliers)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- IT skills - Proficient with Microsoft Office. Salesforce or similar CRM Experience necessary.
- Problem solving skills
- Initiative - the ability to "make things happen"
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be a car driver with a full UK driving licence
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'