Operations Administrator (Pensions)
£18-20k (Dependant on experience)
My client based in Egerton are currently recruiting for a number of candidates due a new business acquisition and huge business growth. We are looking for eager, computer literate administrators to join the business on a full time permanent contract as Operations Administrators.
This a great opportunity within a large, business that has grown massively and is now part of a multi-billion pound group. My client is a financial business and is looking to recruit candidates into their pensions team.
Salary and other benefits
- Joining an warm, welcoming team
- Excellent progression, company prides itself on internal promotion providing training and development to all employees
- Excellent starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- Flexible annual leave scheme with the option to buy & sell more holidays
- Birthday leave
- Free Parking on site
- Working hours of Monday-Friday 00:90AM – 17:00PM with 60 min lunch
- Long standing established company and team around you
- Excellent pension scheme – 5% employer contribution
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Benefit scheme (Including dental, optical etc…)
- In your role as an Administrator, your primary focus will be to deliver a complete administration service and exceptional customer service to pension clients. The role is very process driven and successful applicants will be required to process general day-to-day administration tasks within one of our teams.
- The scope of the role covers the support of both pension administration functions and usage of the back-office systems.
- Key to success will be your need to put the customer at the centre of everything that you do, your attention to detail, your drive for continuous improvement and your communication skills.
- The role would be ideal for an existing administrator or a graduate/sixth-form leaver looking for a career in pensions and financial services.
Delivering excellence is no easy task, particularly when you are transforming a business. So, we’re looking for someone with the right experience and behaviours to join our team. The ‘DNA’ we look for starts with high proactivity and tenacity, the desire to deliver service excellence, attention to detail and a passion for both innovation and continuous improvement. As well as this, you will need to have:
- Desire to work in the financial services industry, specifically processing administration tasks
- A proactive nature and be highly motivated
- Strong client relationship skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation and team working skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Please apply directly via the link provided to fast-track your application or if you have any questions email me on – David Newman.
Best of luck with your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'