Up to £26,888 + Pension + Parking + 23 days holiday
An organised and efficient Operations Administrator is required to arrange the daily distribution of customer orders on a daily basis.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing a select group of high-profile customers and overseeing delivery requirements
- Co-ordinating daily deliveries to clients based throughout the London area
- Setting up daily delivery schedules and allocating work to team of drivers
- Working with other departments to ensure customer orders were despatched on schedule
- Debriefing drivers on a daily basis and collating proof of delivery documentation
- Controlling and monitoring cancelled orders or goods which have been returned
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'