Operations Administrator (Maternity Cover)
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We're a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems.
We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
Our Agriculture department audit and certify around 35,000 farms each year against a number of scheme owner standards. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our integrity. We’re growing fast, and that’s where you come in. Come and join our team!
Are you well organised, with good attention to detail, and great communication skills? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for an Operations Administrator (Maternity Cover) to provide administrative support to the Beef, Lamb, Dairy and post farm gate schemes team. You will act as a primary point of contact for customers, providing excellent customer service, as well as maintaining databases and processing documentation.
- Process post audit communication with scheme members
- Pull together audit reports and load onto the department IT systems ready for technical reviews
- Liaise with scheme members to get their non-conformance closure information and load on IT systems ready for review
- Issue member certificates and any stickers required
- Assist with member queries both written and telephone, escalating those that cannot resolve to Managers
- Provide administrative help on the production of management reports, ensuring the reports are presented in an accurate and professional manner
- Maintaining databases
- Support other administration colleagues when required
- Undertake any other administrative duties/projects when required
We are seeking a person with the following experience/knowledge/skills/abilities:
- Previous administrative experience
- Customer focused - want to and take pride in delivering great customer service
- Happy to help people both internally and externally - Flexible and adaptable
- Calm and confident approach when dealing with challenging situations and customers
- Strong attention to detail and thorough
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a positive and committed attitude
- Committed to improving self
- Good team player
- Demonstrate a flexible approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
The Benefits Package
- £Competitive Salary
- Bupa cashplan
This is a great time to be joining our agriculture team here at NSF and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. No agency interest please.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'