To provide administrative support to 2 programme managers.
This role is working for a mental health charity working in close partnership with the NHS and other charities, This year they aim to work with a further 500 service users:
• Data entry
• Data analysis and creation of quarterly reports
• Providing data for our current academic research evaluation
• Producing service user information materials
• Collecting service user feedback
• Ensuring collection of data from therapists and employment advisors
• Filing and checking of therapist recruitment details and invoices
• Social media content
• Advertising and marketing emails
• Engage with referring organisations including NHS teams and other charities
• Good knowledge and previous experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Attention to detail to produce accurate statistical information
• Confidence to communicate with vulnerable veterans
• Effective time management and organisational skills
• Experience in the voluntary sector
• Mental Health First Aid Training for the Armed Forces
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 616190
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Please also note all our roles are advertised on facebook, please find us and like our page http://bit.ly/reedfb or https://facebook.com/reednorwich
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'