Salary: up to £28,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time and permanent.
The candidate will assist with the smooth running of the Sales and Service Department. This varied role will be integral to the running of my clients business through good communication with Clients, Engineers and our existing office based colleagues.
The candidate will receive training but should have previous experience of work scheduling and general administration activities including answering phones, using email and using various software. Experience in steel, engineering, manufacturing and technical sector would be beneficial.
The Operations Administrator position will involve assisting others in undertaking some or all of the following tasks:
· Taking calls/emails and logging jobs;
· Dispatching Engineers;
· Planning the Engineers' diary;
· Putting quotes together;
· Ordering parts and materials;
· Updating our internal database to reflect the status of jobs;
Desirable requirements for the Operations Administrator:
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment;
· Ability to communicate with both Clients and colleagues;
· Ability to prioritise tasks and approach them logically;
· Good organisation skills and attention to detail;
· Excellent customer service.
This full-time position can have flexible working between the normal working hours of 8:00am to 17:00pm Monday to Friday.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Operations Administrator role then please apply now, or send your CV to , or call on .