Monday to Friday 8.30AM - 5.30PMMy client is seeking an organised Operations Administrator is assist with the operations process within their company.Key Duties:
- Involved in the electronic processing of stock through the business
- Providing the directors with key information and reports
- Working closely with other departments (Sales, Warehouse, and Finance etc.) to assist in stock movements and transactions.
- Providing support to Purchasing and Sales on forward and reverse logistics regarding orders, purchasing and returns.
- Resolving complex issues in relation to customers and suppliers, tracking stock and managing inventory.
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Advanced Excel skills in VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables and experience using these skills to navigate and analyse large amounts of data is essential
- Organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy in working with numbers is essential
- Experience of controlling operational processes would be desirable
- Experience of providing reports for management would be desirable
If you are in possession of the above skills and experience, please send your CV to Jemma at OSR Recruitment Services.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job