£18,000 - £20,000 per year (Depending on Experience)
Do you want to work for the fastest growing Reading based financial technology Company?
Our client provides a range of market leading credit and debit card payment solutions to small and medium sized businesses within the UK.
They are now looking to recruit an Operations Administrator to join their team in Reading!
As an Operations Administrator you will be reporting into the On-boarding Supervisor and working as part of the department’s Application Processing function. You will be expected to:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the payments industry and the market sector we operate within, together with a thorough understanding of the services we have on offer;
- Rapidly convert new applications submitted by the sales force in to live customer accounts;
- Ensure that applications are processed accurately and efficiently to ensure live customers’ accounts are configured properly;
- Review applications ensuring any risks to the company in terms of potential fraud or exposures are properly mitigated;
- Liaise with and assist sales agents and merchants alike with an empathetic, persuasive, and confident telephone manner;
- Have a detailed knowledge of overall Customer Service processes & query resolution;
- Quickly develop an understanding of the end to end flow of new customer accounts through the company’s set-up process;
- Provide support for all sales agents until account approval is achieved;
- Take ownership over your individual pipeline, either by resolving the issue directly or sourcing details from our sales agents and merchants;
To be considered for the Operations Administrator role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Educated to A Level or equivalent qualification level;
- A keen eye for detail and ability to perform daily tasks without high error rate;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- High energy with the ability to multi-task effectively;
- A sense of ownership and an autonomous approach to workload;
- Ability to logically pursue problems, overcome queries and set priorities;
- Comfortable working independently and efficiently to deadlines;
- Successful candidates are highly literate, clear communicators and have a good confident telephone manner;
- An inquisitive nature;
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a busy environment, by identifying the urgency of tasks
- Good interpersonal skills, to help develop relationships with peers and key contacts, both internal and external to the business;
- Professional and presentable;
- Self-motivation with a positive approach to targets, whilst supporting the department manager to ensure department KPI’s are adhered to;
- Living within a reasonable commute of Reading;
Operations Administrator Benefits:
- £18,000 per annum
- Unique working environment and dynamic atmosphere
- Complimentary breakfast every Friday!
- End of month drinks with pizza and ping pong
If you feel you have the skills for their Operations Administrator role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job