The ideal candidate will have strong administration and attention to detail skills, be a confident communicator and will thrive in a fast paced working environment.
The successful candidate will have excellent IT Literacy skills and be confident using MS Excel, Outlook and Word.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate effective and accurate document design and development and work with the client to gain appropriate approvals.
- Work with the wider team to understand client requirements, place orders and manage supplier relationships.
- Maintain high levels of operational compliance in relation to quality, quantity, cost control and stock rotation.
- Liaison with clients at all levels to establish and collate requirements, answer operational queries, secure contracts and ensure these are properly communicated internally to ensure client requirements are met.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of the stock refresh activity
- Creating, updating and maintaining client databases.
- Sending out updates to clients.
- Work with the Head of Operations to maintain compliance with ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certification, including updating the office manual for all procedures involving data handling, non conformance reporting, internal auditing and maintenance of all associated records.
- General office and ad hoc duties as required.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, full time opportunity working Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.