Are you an experienced, proactive administrator ready to make a big impact on a small team?
We’re a dynamic and dedicated bunch, specialising in the recruitment of sales and marketing professionals. At an exciting stage of development, we are currently seeking an experienced Operations Administrator to join our friendly team.
Our Operations Administrator you will be an integral part of our team, playing an active role in supporting the business with a wide range of operational and marketing activities.
As Operations Administrator your responsibilities will include;
- Operational support to the Greenhill team
- Coordinating a broad range of marketing activities including social media management and email marketing
- CRM management
- Advertising management
- Issuing and managing invoices
- Maintaining excellent customer relations
- Assisting with the collation of data and reports
We are looking for a dynamic, multi-faceted team player who can roll their sleeves up and support our successful team. As our Operations Administrator you will have the following skills and attributes;
- An enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude
- Organised and methodical approach with great attention to detail
- Willing to learn new skills and bring ideas to the table
- A confident communicator via telephone and face to face
- Knowledge of a wide range of IT packages including CRMs, Word, Excel and Outlook
- A cheerful and energetic personality!
The Operations Administrator role at Greenhill is offered on full-time or part-time basis, with flexible working days and hours to fit around family life.
Located in the city of Ely, in friendly serviced offices, Greenhill rewards success and encourages a collaborative and fun working environment. You’d be joining us at the perfect time to contribute to growing the business this year.
If all this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! For an initial chat with a member of the team and to find out more, please call or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job