We are looking for confident individuals with experience utilising a variety of IT systems, having worked in logistics or procurement, or coming from an administrative environment with confidence in time management.
A leading provider of IT infrastructure services requires an Operations Administrator to be part of a vibrant and expanding team. Based in Milton Keynes, you will join a friendly team responsible for dealing with direct contact with onsite management and suppliers, whilst ensuring processes and contracts are up to date on the in-house system.
The role involves recognising potential issues and solving them before escalation. As well as adding/deleting and amending requests, whilst monitoring the contract suppliers. The role requires a good level of reporting capability and as such you must be familiar with MS Office packages such as Excel and Outlook, as you will be using Excel to assist with compiling management reports. Candidates should be comfortable liaising with contracted suppliers with communications regarding system requests.
Successful applicants should have:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Applications - Primarily Excel
- Experience in data entry and ability to report findings
- Ability to liaise with clients, customers and management
- Good administrative experience and organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service and ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail with ability to provide data for reporting and processing of information
Apply today, by uploading an updated CV or calling and asking for Jessie, the designated contact for this role.