The Operations Administrator will be working as part of a well-established company with a Head Office in Chester, who pride themselves on the bespoke service they offer customers. Providing trusted advice, ensuring clients receive the best product at the best price, this award-winning company has received the prestigious accolade of being a Sunday Times Top 100 Small Company to Work For. Working as part of the Commercial team, the Operations Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that supplier and client information is entered and maintained accurately and efficiently in the company`s database system.
To apply for the Operations Administrator role, you must be highly numerate and good at data entry as you will be accurately uploading contracts and integral data onto the inhouse system. The Operations Administrator will possess excellent analytical skills with an acute eye for detail. You should have a good level of ability in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
As part of the Commercial team, the Operations Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that supplier and customer details are entered and maintained accurately and efficiently in the system. This will enable maximum revenue protection and cost control for accurate and fast access across all departments maximising all opportunities to achieve targeted revenue and profit.
- To load and maintain contracted rates and special offers for directly contracted suppliers onto the inhouse system
- Action stopsales in accordance with departmental standards and procedures
- Support Team Leader in carrying out an audit of loaded contracts and offers as required
- Support the Sales team with any manual costings and contractual queries to ensure the team are quoting the `Best Price, First Time` in accordance with departmental processes
- Support the Team Leader with regular quote checks to ensure accuracy of information loaded
- Adaptable and dependable
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with an acute eye for detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
- High level of personal organisation, time management and administration
- A good working knowledge of MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Positive and helpful attitude with a commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player able to work alongside colleagues and share workload
- Flexible approach to working arrangements
- Confident, sociable, approachable and enthusiastic communication and behaviour
Customer service, contracts, data entry, administration, Administrator, operations
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job