This is a great role where you will work within a fast pace and spportive
What’s on offer?
Modern and practical working environment, easily commutable location, free parking, flexible start/finish times, great scope for progression and very competitive company benefits.
Salary range = £16,000
• Assisting with the recruitment process, ensuring that all regulatory and internal requirements are satisfactorily adhered to in a timely manner
• Assisting where necessary with the communications to recruitment candidates and Business Development on a regular basis
• Ensuring that all necessary records are updated to reflect current recruitment status
• To assist in the collation of MI reports
• Collating induction packs for staff and advisers and updating the relevant records
• Supporting in the co-ordination of the training system
• Working closely with the Training Manager to ensure that regulated training requirements for staff are met
• To assist with proper checks for new staff including: Personal Account Dealing, Gifts & Inducements, Credit checks, Assets & Liabilities updates
• To assist in the research of Personal Account Dealing queries
• To ensure that records fully reflect the work conducted and are thorough and legible in nature
• To conduct necessary due diligence on all 3rd party provider & introducer terms of business and submit for authorisation
• To assist with the renewal of all company regulatory licences
• To carry out any other departmental function as required
The ideal candidate:
• Must have previous administration experience
• Must be a team player
• Can work to deadlines
• Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Can work to a fast pace.
• Must be computer competent.
Does this sound like the sort of role you have been looking for?
If you would like to work locally, earn a good salary and really make a difference then please apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business