Company Profile - Operations Administrator
Working for a large and dynamic business as part of their fast paced administration team you will be responsible for handling the amendments to all third party contracts. You will be managing the process from initial contract win to installation and will be dealing with all communication needed between our client and their customer.
Job Description - Operations Administrator
- Processing new contracts, chasing customers for missing information as required
- Ensuring contract documentation is obtained and file is compliant
- Planning workload to meet completion date deadlines
- Coordinating the installation of products
- Liaising with internal teams, chasing progress & all missing documents
- Receiving all notifications of changes from the external customer and ensuring all internal systems are consistently amended
- Processing contracts using an internal database system
- Liaising with external customers regarding status of contracts
- Answering telephone calls from customers with problems, queries and potential complaints
- Confirming go live dates with the external customer
- Producing update reports for internal management
Required Skills - Operations Administrator
- Confident user of MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Keen to learn and develop within an administrative role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Confident working as part of a busy and fast paced team
Benefits - Operations Administrator
- £8.50 per hour rising after qualifying period
- Free parking on site
- Paid holidays
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
- Welwyn Garden City