This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate to apply themselves in rewarding and developing role.
My client is an established UK-based Network Infrastructure Services company.
They work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to design, build, manage and maintain the next generation of communication networks.
They have a clear objective: Deliver a world class service by developing long term relationships with our clients which are built on safety, quality, timely service and by working together to inspire confidence and loyalty through proven deliverability.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support and assistance around commercial elements of the business as required for the day to day operations of projects and contracts in their Telecommunications business.
• Assistant to the Project Manager, assisting with administrative tasks and reconciliation.
• Data input and Data control for commercial elements of all projects.
• Cross Checking and validation of information.
• Daily Whereabouts - compliance with daily routines
• Ensure all job packs are returned on a daily basis
• Scanning and filing information in line with the Company procedure and timeline
• Compilation of forms and stationary applications.
• General administration duties
• Attend meetings - Take minutes and record action points
• Document control.
Essential Skills / Experience:
• Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organised and efficient administration skills.
• Previous experience within an admin based role preferable.
• Desire / interest in commercial / financial elements advantageous.
• Dealing with telephone enquiries.
• Ability to take meeting minutes.
• Previous experience within a customer service role.
• Advanced skills in MS Office.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Opportunity to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing company with a positive outlook and friendly culture.
• Opportunity to grow within the company and develop into other roles.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job