Recruit Moore have been approached by our client near Verwood to find an Operations Administrator.
You will be providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the service department, provide reactive support to client requests and daily management of the Service Engineers dairies.
Duties to include:
- Answering and logging incoming telephone calls and emails
- Schedule reactive and preventive visits to meet required response times
- Manage Engineer Scheduler
- Close out completed calls
- Action follow up visits
- Manage service stock requirements
- Liaising with engineers and clients
- Provide weekly and monthly stats to the management team
- Utilise the companies 'bespoke’ software at all times
- Handling general administrative duties as they arise
- General office administration
- Delivering excellent customer service
You will ideally have previous experience in a similar role, and have great communication skills, both verbal and written. You must be able to prioritise your workload and work well under pressure.
You should be organised, have great attention to detail and be able to use all Microsoft packages.
Geographical awareness would be an advantage in this role.
Our client offers working hours of 08:30 - 17:00, with 30 mins for lunch.
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Customer Services
- Service Delivery
- Support Engineers