The way we work across TUI Aviation is changing. Our goal for In-Flight Supply Chain (IFSC) is to be the single service provider to the TUI Group Airlines for all on-board supply chain needs.
This change will take us from four logistics operations with a limited supplier base and focus on downstream logistics, to a Pan-European logistics function with end to end focus, scale and expertise. The aim is to capitalise on our collective size to deliver economies of scale, fostering a common culture of excellence in quality and delivery, whilst enabling the TUI Tour Operators of each Source Market to drive revenue growth and meet customer satisfaction targets. We will work with suppliers of choice, operating with transparency and control, to enable activity based charging and a KPI-driven team of supply chain experts.
How you will make an impact as an Operations Administrator
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- As the IFSC Operational Admin Support you will be responsible for the operations delivery of your allocated part of the TUI Airlines Inflight Supply Chain for the Northern Region.
- The main area of responsibility lies in the handling of pre and post flight operations administration and more specifically the processing of cabin flight reports and the producing the associated trend analysis. Other key responsibilities include invoice auditing, budget tracking, maintenance of operational manuals, master data storage and version control, management of the Flight Management Tool, protecting the IFSC audit program cycle, preparing and uploading briefings, processing flight safety reports and keeping the supplier information portal up to date.
- The Operations Admin Support will work with the Operations Delivery Leads across the Northern Region to deliver an excellent service to our internal and external stakeholders, identify operational cost efficiencies and to focus on delivery of operational KPI and customer satisfaction targets.
- As a key member of the IFSC Operations Delivery team for the Northern Region, you will help to identify opportunities to optimise the current TUI Aviation Inflight Service operations. The role will support IFSC in the quest to deliver a more transparent pricing structure, revise supply chain processes, introduce automated supply chain cost controls and ensuring TUI airlines cost control measures are in line with the services provided by our supply chain partners.
What you will bring as an Operations Administrator
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Relevant experience in Aviation, preferably including catering logistics.
- Experience in using Spot fire or similar application advantageous.
- Experience coordinating the delivery of complex operations maintaining effective monitoring procedures; plans for problems or obstacles before they arise and works with a distributed team and stakeholders to spot and resolve issues before impacting on business performance.
- Able to travel as and when required across the UK and Europe, at times this could be short notice
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities to accurately analyse data and take appropriate action.
- Able to challenge assumptions and think outside of the box.
TUI and you
Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
• Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions;
• Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspiring sessions;
• Employee benefits on travel;
• Life Long Learning (online/offline);
• After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities.
TUI Aviation, which covers the Group’s five leisure airlines in the United Kingdom, Belgium, Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Germany, is an aviation platform. The airlines serve their own source market with the Tour Operator and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'