Operations Administrator Apprentice
Success Recruit are currently looking for an Operations Administrator to support with all recruitment administration duties whilst studying an apprenticeship based from their Chelmsford office.
Success Recruit offers a unique recruitment experience enjoying working with a variety of businesses, helping teams grow and making a positive difference. This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a vibrant and friendly team delivering quality and care with a passion to grow and succeed in a long term career.
The successful Operations Administrator will be expected to be:
- Passionate about personal learning and development
- Demonstrate a caring attitude to our team and customers
- Be able to work in a busy environment where no two days are the same
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The successful Operations Administrator will be rewarded with:
- Working within a small, friendly and positive growing work force
- Opportunity of progression
- Opportunity to achieve further qualifications
The successful Operations Administrator will learn all administration tasks to support a successful boutique recruitment consultancy that pride themselves very highly on customer service and attention to detail.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Gaining knowledge and actioning of administrative processes associated and supportive of the recruitment journey throughout
- Saving ID & registration documents to CRM
- Preparing interview details for candidates
- Support with finding suitable strong candidates CV’s using Reed, CV-Library, Total jobs & sending them to Talent Resourcing team during busy periods
- Supporting other team members where required - making appointments, chasing return of documents
- Keeping the team and guests hydrated, preparing drinks
- Carrying out all end of daily & weekly cleaning duties
- Keeping photocopier stocked, shredder clear, photocopying / scanning duties
- Posting new starter books
- Monitoring stationery and purchasing any office requirements when needed
- Updating spreadsheets & reports alongside the Operations Manager
- Attending team marketing meetings & having a voice with any new ideas
This position would suit someone who is keen to develop and gain a career within a varied business environment that revolves around people providing a high level of service at all times. It is an administration support role that can progress into further opportunities subject to the successful apprentice’s personal development and attitude.
Monday to Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
Apprenticeship wage to start with a view for an increase after successful probation
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy within long term.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'