Job title: Office Operations Executive - Apprenticeship
Location: Bounds Green, North London
Wage: £12,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client connects patients through innovative technology (Smartphone app) with an experienced GP who visits them within hours at the location of their choice, be it their home, workplace or hotel. They have recently taken on an apprentice and due to continued growth and expansion, thy are looking to recruit again.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with clinical audits
- Customer service assistance
- Call handling
- Liaising with GPs
- Filling of medical notes
- Liaising with International partners
- Assisting with Compliance Management
- Business Development
- Finalising Contracts and chase any outstanding agreements
- Market research
- Assisting with booking of events and travel
- Event setup
- Team away days & Lunch
- Staff wellbeing initiatives
- Support in scheduling meetings
- Strategic Partnerships
- Organising Doctor Meetings
- GP onboarding
- Assisting with creating partner relationships and finalising process flows
- Organising Social Calendar
- Company Social Media Management
- Setting up email communication
- Press Amplification
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to build relationships easily
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
- Business administration
- office junior
- admin apprenticeship
- administrative assistant apprenticeship
- office apprenticeship
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'